2021 IA&B Young Agent Award
This award recognizes rising stars in the independent insurance community. It highlights agents under the age of 40 for their professional accomplishments, community service, and commitment to excellence.
Three young agents (one from each state in the IA&B service area – PA, MD, and DE) will be selected by a panel of IA&B staff and volunteers to receive this honor. Recipients will be publicly announced and recognized in October 2021.
- Employed by an IA&B Member in PA, MD, or DE
- 40 years old or younger on Oct. 1, 2021
- Made community contributions through volunteering or service
- Example of emerging-leader status in the field
- Participated in IA&B events, education, or other happenings
Award Winner Recognition:
We will feature this year’s Young Agent Award winners:
- On the cover of IA&B Primary Agent magazine, October edition
- In a video on IA&B’s website and social media channels
Winners will also be invited to meet with the IA&B Board of Directors in 2021.
The nominations and application period closed on Friday, June 18, 2021.
A panel of IA&B staff and volunteers will select the winners. All nominees will be notified by July 31, 2021 regardless if they receive an award. Award recipients are asked not to share the news until IA&B makes the official public announcement.
Questions about the Award?
Contact IA&B Public Relations Director Karen Robison at KarenR@IABforME.com or 800-998-9644, ext. 606.
2020 IA&B Award Winners
Meet the inaugural recipients of your Young Agent Award:
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
Show your support for developing and recognizing young talent by becoming a sponsor today. Be a part of the IA&B Young Agent Award.
Questions about sponsorship? Contact IA&B Events Manager Alane Fagan at AlaneF@IABforME.com or 800-998-9644, ext. 512.
Thank you to our Sponsors: